Full-time · Associate
11-50 employees · Human Resources
About the Job
We are looking for a board-certified Cardiologist to join our team of medical professionals. You will work with patients to provide a full range of heart and cardiovascular services and treatments. You will perform various tests, make diagnoses, provide treatment plans and options, and work with other physicians and surgeons to treat patients’ heart and/or cardiovascular disorders. To be successful as a Cardiologist you will need to make important decisions regarding your patients’ care and be emotionally resilient in challenging medical situations. The ability to work and collaborate with others, in a complex and diverse environment, is also a necessity.
Interventional Cardiologist Responsibilities:
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns. Prescribing tests, treatments, and/or surgery, when necessary.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Performing tests, when needed, to check the health of patients’ hearts and/or cardiovascular systems.
- Interpreting test results to determine how effectively the heart and/or cardiovascular system is functioning. Using medical imaging equipment, such as CT and MRI scanners, to diagnose and treat heart and/or cardiovascular conditions.
- Assisting and/or performing surgery which may include complex surgical interventions that require a team of medical professionals.
- Prescribing medication to treat heart and/or cardiovascular disease. Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Training and providing educational support to junior staff, when necessary. Interventional Cardiology.
- Exceptional attention to detail.Outstanding hand-eye coordination.Wonderful bedside manner
- Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
- Flexible working hours. Working Time is Full Time. Salary is AED 25K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant).
Benefits are Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, and Education allowance.