at Sony Music Entertainment Africa, Johannesburg, South Africa.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the labels to strategize, build and manage labels’ and artists’ owned channels.
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud and licensed CRM tools to create and continuously enrich a 360° view of the fan through demographic, behavioural and transactional data.
- Create digital mechanics (competitions, sign up forms, follow & saves) and set up associated marketing automation workflows to create cross marketing opportunities and regular plays via streaming partners, all in accordance with GDPR and POPI Act.
- Design and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure the use of dynamic, affiliated links.
- Provide comprehensive campaign reporting and actionable insights.
- Represent CRM at artist planning and label meetings. Offer sound CRM strategy to ensure CRM is a core strategic component in all digital marketing campaigns.
Who you are:
- An energetic technology enthusiast with a passion for music
- Experience, as a fan, of direct artist-to-fan marketing.
- Experience of working in a team.
- You are a good communicator and work well las part of a team
- Digitally minded with a keen interest in technology
- Laser-focused eye for detail
- A relentless desire to get things done
- A passion for music
What we give you:
You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
We invest in your professional growth & development
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.