LAS VEGAS, NV, 89142
Valid through: 2022-06-17
Amazon is a large, multinational online shopping company that proudly provides customers with merchandise and products ranging from fashion and beauty products to home essentials and groceries, from books to electronics. Amazon sells it all online.
Because of its growing status and its numerous business ventures, including TV and music streaming services Amazon is responsible for providing employment opportunities for a hundred thousand across the globe.
Amazon is now hiring immediately for a job near you. Become a part of the Amazon community by joining the Workforce Staffing (WFS) team either part-time or full-time.
1) Where does the Workforce Staffing work?
The Workforce Staffing Jobs are stationed at the Amazon warehouse. If you are looking for a career in Amazon or any other similar company. Working a job at a warehouse such as this is the perfect step to kick-start your career.
2) What does the Workforce Staffing (WFS) division do?
The Workforce Staffing division consists of all the departments and workforce within the Amazon warehouse such as the fulfilment centres, sortation centres, delivery locations, etc.
3) What would I have to do in the warehouse?
As a warehouse worker, you will have the basic, standard warehouse responsibilities such as:
- Lift and carry packages and products of all sizes of up to 50 pounds/ 22 kilograms at least.
- Update the database by keeping a record of all packages that are arriving and are getting ready to be delivered.
- Make sure all packages are in their designated area and also reach the next area when they need to be there.
- Use machinery such as forklifts, walkie riders, cherry pickers, etc. to lift and transport packages.
- Keep track of inventory items.
- Check and verify customers’ invoices.
4) What are the working hours?
Working hours for employees at the warehouse are based on shifts that are set according to the employee’s preference as much as possible. Shifts vary from early morning, day, late evening, and night shift.
5) How does Workforce Staffing earn?
Workforce Staffing employees are given a minimum hourly wage which can increase depending on extra hours, extra shifts, and work performance.
6) What qualifications are needed?
Workforce staffing employees need only minimum educational qualifications which is a High School Diploma or anything equal to that. Employees also have to be at least 18 years old.
7) What qualities should Workforce Staffing employees have?
Workforce Staffing employees need only minimum qualifications because the work requires on-the-job training. Employees will be under a supervisor and are expected to be:
- Good communicators.
- Good listeners, so they can follow and understand instructions quickly and easily.
- Be a good team player.
- Physically alert and active to be able to work efficiently.
- Physically fit to be able to carry heavy packages as well as be on your feet for long periods.
- Be handy with operating machines.
8) How to apply?
To sign up all you have to do is log on to the Amazon Jobs website and apply to the Workforce Staffing department. Fill in all the personal information needed as well as the required documentation, experience, and skills. Once you consent to a quick background check Amazon will contact you within a week for further details. Joining the Amazon Workforce Staffing is a stepping stone to a bigger and brighter career. The job will help you receive real-life experience and develop strong skills. Apply today and be a part of the Growing and flourishing Amazon community