Las Vegas Area, Nevada.
Job ID: 1676928 | Amazon.com Services LLC
Come join Amazon Key for Business to help transform the delivery experience for customers with unprecedented quality, efficiency and scale. Each time a package is delivered by an Amazon associate, technology is at the scene, and behind the scene. Today, Key for Business Technology supports Amazon Logistics and its scope is expanding every day.
A day in the life
- Take ownership in assisting, researching, resolving, and de-escalating customer issues and devices
- Understand and implement new information and procedures efficiently and professionally
- Deliver a consistent level of quality on all calls and issues, encompassing the “white glove experience”
- Concentration and strong understanding of advanced troubleshooting for all Ring products
- Analyse tickets for trends in customer issues and report to the trending teams
- Utilize multiple systems to access customer information, research issues, and educate customers
- Collaborate with the trending teams to drive continuous process improvement
- Utilize all available resources to solve internal challenges while ensuring first call resolution
- Develop and implement scalable solutions to support Key for Business’ mission
- Lead trend collection and communication efforts for a specific apps or products (pods)
- Assist with other pods when needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
About the hiring group
Our team is actively seeking motivated and multi-talented individuals who are passionate about transforming the logistics and package delivery operations. We are inventing the next-generation smart delivery operation with cutting edge technologies in IoT (Internet-of-Things). We develop technology-based solutions matching customer needs and delivery capacity with precision and efficiency, and expanding and transforming delivery experience with unprecedented quality, productivity and scale.
We are looking for a savvy, team-oriented individual who is highly driven and want to ensure customer satisfaction for our customers. The Key for Business Customer Solutions Advisor team coordinates with different support channels to provide superior technical experience to both internal and external customers. As a CSA, you are not a traditional ‘advisor.’ Instead, you are a dedicated account manager and brand ambassador that resolves our customer’s calls, chats and emails. To be considered, you must be highly technical, along with the ability to make every customer feel like a welcomed part of Key for Business.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- 1+ years’ experience of technical support
- 6+ months of customer service experience, escalations experience preferred
- Must demonstrate excellent voice quality and inflection as well as present a professional, courteous, and patient demeanour
- Ability to foster positive relationships with team members, managers, and internal departments
- Unconventional problem-solving skills, “thinking outside of the box”
- Proficiency with learning new technology and system applications
- Able to have open availability to work any day or time
- Must be organized, a self-starter, and able to begin and follow through with tasks with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- 1-2 years of technical support, data analytics or similar experience
- 1+ years troubleshooting Ring devices
- Able to identify scope and priority of issues and tasks