Posting Country: ZA
Date Posted: 20-Aug-2021
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The Principal Specialist: Partners Management role is based in the Vodacom Business.
Provide support and strategic execution to Public Enterprise for their partners programme and ensure alignment with Vodacom Business strategy to grow the partners’ base. The Partners Manager will ensure efficient partners management within Vodacom Business – Public Enterprise. The Partners Manager will need to successfully manage the current base of partners and ensure progress reporting on partner’s management. The Partners Manager will be required to minimise partners’ escalations within the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partners Strategy:
- Develop and execute a strategy for retention and growth of partners
- Provides continuous analysis of the strategy for partners in-order to grow overall revenue whilst enabling partners to grow their businesses
- Provides Partners with on-boarding information and application process guidance
- Ensures Partners applications are submitted to Legal for on-boarding approval
- Provides feedback to Partners regarding on-boarding application outcomes
- Provides Partners with clarity on client allocations within Vodacom
- Training & Development:
- Arranges and ensures Partners are trained on Vodacom’s products and processes
- Ensures Partners are familiar with Vodacom’s systems
- Establish and execute a development plan for Partners to achieve their business ambitions
- Ensures Account Managers support Partners when engaging with clients.
- Ensures that opportunities presented by Partners are logged into the system
- Tracks Partners performance against logged opportunities
- Ensure adherence to rules of engagement between Partners and Account Managers
- Stakeholder Engagements:
- Interfaces with Lines of Business for in-depth understanding of new products
- Engages with the Commercial Management team on Commissions Policy / Processes impacting Partners
- Attends to partner management audits from the Legal team
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in sales and relationship management.
- A deep understanding of the ICT landscape and strategic ICT enablers.
- A thorough understanding of deal structuring.
- Good Presentation and documentation skills.
- Proven experience in the management and development of partners
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Matric with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Sales
- A 3-year commercial (B. Com/Business Science, IT) Degree or Equivalent qualification with 5 years’ experience in Sales.
Closing date for Applications: 27 August 2021
The base location for this role is, Midrand, Vodacom Campus
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Vodacom is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates and values diversity & inclusion.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company