Full-time · Associate
1,001-5,000 employees · Design
AKQA, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
At AKQA Media we imaginatively apply art and science to create transformative experiences, accelerate growth and future-proof organisations. AKQA Media designs every touchpoint along the customer journey with unmatched native ability to define, find, connect, and inspire audiences across all brand interactions.
At AKQA, our Paid Media Managers have an innate passion for crafting clear and compelling responses to briefs through paid media insight and expertise.
At AKQA you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically-advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
This role is for individuals with a med-high level of experience in programmatic marketing and will require the ability to independently research, plan, implement and optimise campaigns across multiple clients.
- Maintain accurate and timely output and delivery from your team
- Help to strengthen the profile of the Paid Media team and drive team progression
- Assess client commercial realities to deliver the most relevant and effective programmatic media solutions
- Ability to analyse data, create reports and provide positive recommendations
- Proactively seek out testing and tactical opportunities to recommend to clients
- Develop programmatic media strategies for clients
- Motivate and mentor junior members of the team
- Deliver remarkable client service to become a go-to programmatic specialist and agency partner
- Contribute to product innovation in the paid media space
- Strong communication skills with ability to work with internal, external and remote teams
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
Individuals applying for this role must be able to provide clear examples of campaign plans, structures and performance.
- Demonstrable experience in a hands-on Paid Media role with expertise across SEM, Paid Social and Programmatic
- Demonstrable experience in setting up tracking (floodlights) and analysing programmatic campaign performance
- Proof of programmatic certifications/training are advantageous
- Experience across video, mobile and affiliates advantageous
- Ability to plan and run programmatic buying activity across both display and video
- Experience using a wide range of technologies across Social, DSP, DMP and Ad-servers
- Strong knowledge of the paid social space and current developments in this field
- Experience with all paid media tactics from both execution and strategic standpoints
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills (especially Excel) and Google product suite
- Strong attention to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.