Acronis, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa.
Full-time · Entry level
1,001-5,000 employees · Computer Software
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection – solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run-in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
- Actively work with customers to answer technical questions via email, phone and chat
- Work closely with the Expert team to answer Customers’ technical questions (act as liaison between the customer and internal Acronis resources)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Fluent English (both oral and written)
- Ability to analyse technical issues
- Ability to convey technical information effectively
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service approach