talent CRU Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Full-time · Associate
Salary: AUD455488 – AUD535868 per year
51-200 employees · Staffing & Recruiting.
Required Minimum Education:
- Matric (NQF Level 4) plus National Diploma (NQF Level 6) in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering, Operations Management
- Bachelor’s Degree (NQF Level 7) in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering, Operations Management as added advantage.
Required Work Experience:
- 4-6 years’ experience in process mapping and reengineering
- Knowledge and experience in documenting business rules, standard operating procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of business system development.
- Knowledge and experience in business process management strategies and frameworks.
- Experience in workshop facilitation and stakeholder engagement. Strong client engagement skills
- High level experience in Business Process Management Suites, MS Office, MS Visio and, Standard Operating Procedures software packages.
- Knowledge and experience in using Unified Modelling Language (UML) tools to visualize the design of processes and systems
Main purpose of the job:
- To design, model, execute, optimize and maintain organization wide standard operating procedures and business processes to ensure consistent and effective service delivery across all the organisation’s delivery networks
Key Performance Areas:
- Gather and analyse key business activities, associated risks and operational requirements.
- Document and maintain organization wide standard operating procedures and business rules to support business operations.
- Facilitate Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and business rules review sessions periodically.
- Implement identified SOP’s changes and publish them on organisational platforms.
- Implement identified process and standard operating procedures improvement initiatives.
- Conduct Standard Operating Procedures and process capacity building initiatives. Monitor, report and evaluate the ICT infrastructure for security-related event