Internship at Torrecid South Africa in South Africa
Provides secure and timely driving services to make deliveries or collections on behalf of the company.
Tasks related to this position include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring of the correct material labelling before loading for deliveries.
- Stock deliveries and collection.
- Delivering of a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Following of prescribed routes and time schedules.
- Loading, offloading of goods.
- Preparing, and operating delivery vehicles.
- Record keeping.
- Maintenance of regular and punctual attendance.
- Following the rules of the road.
- Adhering to the health and safety regulations.
- Performing or assisting in vehicle and equipment maintenance as required.
Qualifications and competencies required
Matric/ Grade 12
Code 10 driver’s license
Contract length: 6 – 12 months
Application Deadline: 2021/10/01
Expected Start Date: 2021/10/04
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: Up to R6,000.00 per month
- High School (matric) (Required)
- Valid driving licence (Required