Job Req ID: 3578
Category: Human Resources Country/Region: AE
State: Duba City: DUBAI
Title: HR Manager Kellogg’s
At Kellogg’s we have a vision of a good and just world where people are not just fed but fulfilled; with the purpose of creating better days and a place at the table for everyone through our trusted food brands.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties and Corn Flakes.
Expand your career potential with a global consumer powerhouse by joining our Dubai office as HR Manager. The Kellogg’s Dubai office comprises of 60 passionate individuals together driving our commercial agenda. As HR Manager, you will support the Regional HR Manager to deliver professional HR support to the business in all HR-related topics including organization design and culture, HR operations, compensation and benefits, employment law, employee relations and business consulting. You will also support the implementation of Global/AMEA HR initiatives and drive credible working relationships with managers to deliver our people strategy and consistently lead change management interventions to support the business.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Run the Performance Management cycle ensuring all employees have a robust Goal list, Development Plan and ensure People Managers are upskilled on the fundamentals.
- Partner with the Regional HR Manager to boost employee engagement by proposing and implementing creative solutions and strategies
- Support the Reward Centre of Excellence (COE) in the development and delivery of benefits, reward and recognition schemes and salary reviews.
- Support the HR Manager with employment cases including promotions, terminations, grievances, Performance Improvement Plans, Differentiated Development Plans etc.
- Be a change agent for the business, challenging the status quo, supporting change and organizational transitions.
- Establish strong credible relationships with business leaders and people managers, recognizing and tackling business issues, assessing potential HR requirements and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Coach managers and teams to ensure leadership behavior is aligned to the Kellogg values and Growth Competencies; enabling people managers to deal successfully with all people management issues, develop their capability in effective performance management and employee engagement.
- Administration and maintenance of benefits (including: benefits renewal, policy management, holidays & extra time/time in lieu tracking, manage the health insurance plan, etc.).
- Prepare and control payroll data submissions, working in partnership with our outsourced payroll company and our Kellogg global shared service team.
- Monitor and update a monthly HR scorecard measuring key metrics including, promotions, turnover, diversity, role changes etc.
- Ensure all people data on file is kept up to date.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- 6-10 years’ HR-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree is a plus)
- Experience of working in strategic business facing Human Resources consultation and program delivery with a sound understanding of local HR strategies, practices and polices including Change Management, Organizational Effectiveness, Culture and Engagement
- Good working knowledge of domestic employment law and HR best practice
- Flexible, problem solving approach and strong team player
- English language proficiency
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience at large multi-national consumer packaged goods company
- CIPD qualification or working towards preferred