CAE Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Role and Responsibilities
- The Flight Simulator Instructor is responsible for providing services to clients by conducting all the instructions and training.
- Candidates are to hold an FAA ATPL License
- Instructing Experience is a requirement
- Arabic Speaker is preferred
Maintaining Licenses and Ensuring Authority Approval
- Maintain his/her personal licenses, ratings and IP “currency”, including medical fitness (if applicable), in order to conduct his assigned duties.
- Ensure that any approval granted by an Authority is valid before conducting any training, which requires him/her to exercise the privileges of that Authority approval.
- Comply with ECFT/CAE policies and procedures at the operational level when conducting any training function, activity or lesson plan.
- Comply with regulations and procedures pertaining to the Authority approved program(s) as they apply to a training function, activity or lesson plan.
Briefing and De-Briefing
- Conduct all Simulator Briefings and training in a thorough and positive manner to deliver the maximum training benefit to the trainee pilot.
- Accurately note any deviation from required SOPs, procedures, or maneuvers and record and discuss these deviations with the appropriate trainee pilot during the Simulator De-briefing.
- If qualified as a Ground School Instructor, conduct any Ground Training Courses as a Classroom, Infinity, CBT, IPT or Stand-up lecture instruction, as-and-when required.
- Prepare and inspect classroom facilities and equipment prior to the start of the classroom day.
Regular: CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
- As captured in our overarching value “One CAE”, we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundary less and inclusive team.
- At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
- The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.