Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Full-time · Entry level
Ensuring we provide the highest level of cleanliness in our Guestrooms and Public Areas.
Summary Of Responsibilities
- Overall cleaning of the guestrooms to include, but not limited to: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies, etc, as per Fairmont standards.
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Take accurate room status reports at the end of the shift
- Keep linen closets, supply closet and landing organized and clean.
- Empty vacuum cleaner each time it is nearly full
- Reports any problems or questions to Supervisor assigned to your floor
- Offer assistance to guest and colleagues in a courteous manner.
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions, learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task daily
- To use the cleaning in progress sign and keep the doors closed at all times, when making up rooms.
- To call room service for removal of trays/trolleys.
- To report instantly and turn over to security any lost and found items.
- To be responsible for reporting any rooms which do not require service, DND, not slept in on assigned floor.
- To report to Floor Housekeeper any mattress protector, blankets, bedspreads, valances in need of https:/ rl=change%2eTo report any equipment malfunctioning. To report any suspicious persons to Housekeeping office or security. To re
- port anything which may be a Health & Safety hazard
- Maintain excellent grooming and uniform standards.
- and follow all department policies Qualifications High School diploma,
- vocational training and/or 1 year work experience. Fluent in English (written & verbal) essential. Previo
- us experience in luxury hotel environment is a must Friendly and pleasant disposition with people interaction skills
Highly level of personal cleanliness and grooming Visa Requirements Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Why work for Accor? We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.