Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Our culture believes in Powering Your Potential. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Sales Manager UAE to join our team specializing in Sales for our Components Business Segment, Cummins Filtration in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways
- Develops, manages, and maintains business relationships with assigned accounts supporting the organization’s sales strategy.
- Leads, manages and coordinates communication and interfaces with the customer at appropriate levels.
- Assist account strategy and works with key stakeholders in the business to achieve optimum results.
- Accountable for measuring customer satisfaction and creating action plans to improve satisfaction based on data.
- Manages price, supply chain and accounts receivable deliverables.
- Accountable for sales and marketing initiatives for the respective accounts.
To be successful in this role you will need the following
- Ability to team up cross-functionally, planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferable. Ability to travel approximately 40% of the time
- Building customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Languages: English and Arabic (Preferable French)
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
EVERY EMPLOYEE, EVERY COMMUNITY
You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.
Primary Location United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai-United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Jebel Ali FZE
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt – Experienced
Job Posting Sep 7, 2021, 7:32:22 AM
Unposting Date OngoingReq ID: 21000616