Amazon Web Services (AWS) Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Full-time · Mid-Senior level.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the UAE Public Sector market? Do you have the Public Sector experience and sales background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Are you passionate about the Public Sector?
AWS Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) is seeking an Executive leader to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS within the government market segment in UAE.
Would you like to take a leadership role in building a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in the UAE ? Do you have passion around building a team focused on bringing a new experience to a set of strategic and fast-growing companies? Do you have experience developing high-performing teams that can tackle large challenges while driving a high-level of customer obsession? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and leadership skills necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider to this market segment?
As a Country leader, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and business. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented field and inside sales teams focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the marketplace. The ideal candidate will possess a sales management and technical background that enables them to recruit, develop, and lead a team of Named Account Managers that geographically covers a large region, while driving business-building activities around sales strategy, customer service, working alongside partners, and business operations.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined region or set of strategic accounts
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Hire, build, manage and mentor a sales team
- Develop and execute against a strategic territory sales plan that addresses activities for capillarity at territory markets
- Lead internal projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategic development
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Required experience at infrastructure/services IT companies
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfilment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded leader and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent experience.
- Significant sales management experience in the IT industry
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Direct field experience working with Public Sector, Education, Healthcare
- Extensive customer and Partner network in UAE
- Strong leadership skills, outcome-oriented thinking
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Track record of developing sustainable new business
- 7+ years of experience creating and implementing long-term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role
- Experience selling cloud solutions at a software company
- Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
Company – Amazon Data Services MENA FZ
Job ID: A1635248