OceanAir Travels Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Coordinate & follow itinerary tours for groups, individuals & VIPs in all Emirates.
- Educate/familiarize tourists about UAE’s traditions, historical places & attractions.
- Provide relevant details & directions to tourists with proper information about the Emirati culture.
- Coordinate between Sales, Reservations, Guest Relations & Customer Service Team for the smooth functioning.
- Issuing or coordinating the entry tickets and vouchers for the daily tours & activities.
- Attending day-to-day activities in a highly professional and sufficient way.
- Ensuring all work is executed in a correct and timely manner, in alignment with services booked as per each file’s requirement.
- Send confirmation of the services to the agents on time with full information in a professional manner.
- Coordinate with other departments, transportation & ground operation to ensure all services are performed according to the client’s itinerary with accuracy and quality.
- Must be available to work on weekends, holidays, and evenings.
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service & guiding in the Tourism industry.
- Customer Service Excellence oriented.
- Native Arabic speaking.
- Has expert knowledge about Emirati culture and cuisine.
- Has expert knowledge about the history & culture of UAE and neighboring countries, as well as the Emirates’ famous sites, places and tourist attractions.
- Experience guiding guests through the desert.
- Experience navigating and driving over Desert Dunes.
- Previous professional multicultural experience and ability to interact with guests of various nationalities understanding the different cultural backgrounds.
- On-the-spot problem solving for any instant issues in a well-behaved manner.
- Well presentable, friendly, and accommodating.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Technologically proficient (ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, etc.)
- Experience in public speaking and working with large groups.
- Long-term outlook and interest in growing with the company.
- Required licenses.