Pall Corporation Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5,001-10,000 employees · Biotechnology
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator – Export to join the team in one of the most breath-taking cities in the world – Dubai.
- Enter, supervise and amend, where required, current orders and projects to ensure Customer requirements are met
- Ensure export requirements and compliance are met
- Support with export documentation and export payment modes (Letters of credit, bank Guarantees)
- Maintain copies of all sales orders processed using the storage media provided
- Raise Credit/Debit notes and Product Returns
- Handle price lists, contracts and support price increases as per LOB requirements.
- Supervise and meet the requirements of current Contracts and Agreements
- Participate in training courses, sales and staff meetings when needed
- Respond to communications/enquiries from Customers and the Sales Force
- Ensure Sales Office procedures are operated in accordance with those detailed in the Pall Quality Manual
- Meet the departmental targets and objectives and actively participate in Visual Daily Management
- Coordinate order management through QlikView and SAP reporting tools
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system and confident using Microsoft tools
- Good oral and written communication kills
- Proficient in English (written / spoken). Arabic is an advantage
- ISO 9001:2000 procedures
Crucial Previous Experience:
- Office related experience involving communication with Customers
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in dealing with international customers and cross border goods movements – Export (5 years +)
- Understanding of Incoterms
- Understanding of Export and regulations requirements (Europe, Middle east, Africa)
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.