Dubai, United Arab Emirates| Full Time | Permanent |req80349
The Customer Care Specialist will be responsible for direct interaction with our customers, proactive customer service, problem solving, customer follow up, interaction with our sales colleagues and equally as important, ensuring that our Operational Care Centres (OCC’s) have all of the necessary information (including systematic information) to be able to execute on our customer behalf.
- Ensure all requests carried out to the pre-set service levels and standard procedures, in a timely manner, in line with the KPI requirements
- Focus on improving customer satisfaction by delivering high quality services to be evidenced
- Ensure service excellence by leveraging a high level of forwarding and market knowledge
- Monitor customer shipments in order to provide proactive updates to customers and to problem solve (by collaborating with other stake-holders) in anticipation of a customer complaint
- Follow the applicable Pharma Chain Working Instructions for all common Pharmaceutical shipments and operations
Your Skills and Experiences
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or a similar discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sea Logistics with a focus on Reefer and Pharma
- Excellent organisational skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to problem solve
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards and able to work on own initiative as well as building strong relationships and collaborating with the team
- Excellent command in English language
Good Reasons to Join We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If like us, you put customers at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.