Watsons Mirdif City Centre | GR D | Dubai,UAE
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 108001
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role
The Beauty Specialist is responsible in assisting the store to achieve sales target for their beauty category, by delivering exemplary customer service in product knowledge of cosmetic, skin care and supplements.
- Supports selling plans to deliver sales budget
- Carry out planogram and price change and maintain store appearance and merchandising standards
- Monitor stock level & ensure regular replenishment of stocks
- Conduct make overs for customers
- Ensures proper safekeeping of all store merchandise to prevent shoplifting, damages and pilferages.
- Monitors and updates report on product shelf life
- Consolidates frequently asked products and recommends new SKUs to the Store Manager and submits to
- Consolidates customer profile in relation to customer queries, concerns and submits to Store Manager.
- Recommends category building activities (e.g. animations, hair and skin analysis, make over etc.)
- Recommends relocation and meter reallocation of product display relevant to store customer profile and category performance analysis.
- Provides information to customers on regimen building
- Monitors and delivers 100% Brand Product availability
- Monitors replenishments of stocks and product housekeeping in the selling area.
- Cleans and Maintains make up applicators and tools.
- Ensures highlighting and cross-selling of EXCLUSIVE products on planograms and Off Shelf Displays related to product use.
- Does Appropriate hairstyling to complement make up.
- Checks proper implementation of promo call outs, hero display, price change etc.
- Attends to customers complaints with sincerity and understanding.
- Handle customer queries on beauty & skincare product knowledge and offer advise professionally aligned with the Brand of Service Standards.
- Follow through on customer’s feedback and requests
- Aligns with Store Manager on submission of sales tracker
- Maintains adherence to planogram implementation.
- Ensures all products display in the selling area are in good condition and near expiry and damages products are pulled out from the selling area.
- Plans and monitors Personal Development Plans In role development interventions.
- Ensures timely submission of Performance Review
- Implements action plans for employee engagements.
- Strictly adheres to company policies and procedures (Code of Conduct, ROS, Data Governance).
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
Min 3 to 5 years of experience in retail and team management
Good knowledge of the fashion/beauty industry and trends Retail operational skills (stock, VM, systems, cash…) Computer skills
Empathy Customer service and results oriented Leadership and problem-solving skills
Excellent relationship skills
Integrity and trust Dealing with ambiguity
Proactive with good team spirit and able to take initiatives
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence. As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.