Humanities Teacher WANTED – August 2021 Start – APPLY NOW to secure an interview – UAE
CACTUS RECRUITMENT United Arab Emirates.
To get an interview for this AMAZING role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Education or a related subject from an accredited university
- You MUST HAVE a teaching license (State license/QTS etc)
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of teaching
- The candidate should have an excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Be able to supply at least 2 references
- Up to date Police Check (CRB/FBI/Garda etc)
- MUST be western trained based on visa requirements and Client’s demand
I am currently recruiting a science teacher for an international school based in RAK, UAE, you will be working amongst an international team who are delivering their subject specifics according to an international and UAE blended curriculum. The school is an all-girls school, they have been established for over 30 years, they are a well-known beacon of education and standard in the emirate.
My client is looking to recruit a science teacher due to an expansion, they already have a long waiting list which they need to accommodate.
- You will receive a competitive salary which of course is TAX-FREE
- Accommodation provided PLUS all the bills are paid for
- Flights on a yearly basis
- Medical insurance provided
- Visa and residency will be paid for and all the paperwork will be processed for you ( You only need to get your documents attested from you home country)
- CPD provided all throughout the year.
- Transport to and from the school is provided
- Working within an international team
- Gratuity when you decide to leave the school.