Job Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Monthly Salary: AED 7,000 – 10,000 ($1,891 – $2,701)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Sales Account Manager-The ideal candidate will lead the account development and penetration strategy for assigned customers or regions They should be skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients and work to provide exceptional customer service to clients Responsibilities 1 Manage a portfolio of accounts 2 Develop positive relationship with clients 3 Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner 4 Min 5 years of experience in same industry with major focus in hospitality industry 5 Should handle sales of 4 million and above 6 Developing strong relationship with customers 7 Identify new Business opportunities among existing customers 8 Pass maximum information to Projects Service team to understand your requirement and share project history with Site Project Manager and how to handle your clients 9 Material procurement list with proper costing timely ordering initial negotiation Monitoring the procurement process from LPO Payment Delivery to RT stores and communicating to Client of any delay etc 10 Understanding site progress on timely manner and keep pushing team to close the project ASAP 11 Final Progressive payment follow up and Closeout documentation 12 Final payments following-up including DLP payment Qualifications/Requirements
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience
2. Minimum 7 years of Experience as a Sales Account Manager handling ELV,ICT and AV System, Preferably connections and well established contacts with End Users Hotel and Hospitality Clients to take/obtain new AMC’s,Channel Sales Business and New Sira Regulation IP Upgradation Projects
3. Thorough in-depth knowledge on the complete ELV and ICT System Packages
4. Sound technical knowledge and insight information of ELV and ICT System Packages understanding the concerned authorities’ rules and regulations
5. Wide database of having contacts with Hotel, Hospitality End User clients and MEP’s
6. Understanding of sales performance metrics
7. Proficient in CRM software and Microsoft Office suite
8. Dynamic Professional with hands on experience in achieving the sales targets and payment collection.
9. GCC Driving License is a must.