Front Office – Driver
As a Driver you are responsible to assist the hotel guest upon arrival and departure, assist in any driving related duties and responsibilities whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival
- Open car doors for arriving and departing guests and escort them to the lobby
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the hotel and services and supply information and respond to guest queries
- Ensure effective handover is done, gaining information from earlier shift
- Forward all guest complaints or problems to the manager on duty
- Perform any trips and drives with the hotel car / bus as requested
- Control and keep safe all guests’ car keys
- Establish, promote and maintain good public relations while meeting or exceeding guest expectations
- Maintain the parking spaces and key cabinet and ensure cleanliness is to the maximum
- Ensure that airport / crew transportation flow is maintained effectively.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Must be a holder of UAE driver’s license;
- Knowledgeable with the UAE traffic laws;
- Neat and presentable;
- Must be fluent in English;
- Previous hotel experience is an advantage
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.