Accor, Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10-minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
Responsible for supervising the daily operation as well as the Room Attendants to ensure standards are followed and cleanliness in all related areas is maintained while adhering to Hotel policies and procedures.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare and delegate daily tasks to Housekeeping Attendants and provide them with necessary resources such as keys and supplies to ensure efficient service on the floors.
- Handle Guest requests and complaints with care and follow up effectively to enhance Guest satisfaction.
- Inspect Guest rooms to ensure cleanliness and compliance to the Leading Quality Assurance standards of the Hotel.
- Monitor room status i.e. VIP/DND etc. and effectively communicate room status and release rooms to the Front Office Department to maintain an efficient operation.
- Train Room Attendants on Standards of Performance (SPI’s) to maintain the desired level of performance and Leading Quality Assurance standards.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience in hotel industry is preferred
- Excellence in strategic leadership and team management
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.