Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category: Hotel Double Tree by Hilton Dubai M Square Hotel & Residences
A Maintenance Engineer is responsible carrying out daily maintenance, maintaining stock levels, and ensuring rooms and corridors are in working order to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a Maintenance Engineer, you are responsible for carrying out daily bedroom and corridor maintenance to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience. A Maintenance clerk will also be required to maintaining stock levels, and ensure rooms and corridors are in working order. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out bedroom and corridor maintenance
- Implement programmed maintenance cleaning
- Cyclical carpet cleaning and floor polishing
- Maintain agreed stocks of replacement items for bedrooms and corridors
- Ensure guest rooms and corridors are in the required working order
- Report any health and safety issues on the floor
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- What are we looking for?
A Maintenance Engineer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
- Previous experience in a similar role