Company: Apparel Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grand Centrale Ajman, Ajman, United Arab Emirate – Application Deadline: N/A
The position is responsible for overall brand development and implementation for maximized sales and profit.
- Design the merchandise plan (pricing, promotion, assortment etc.) with the team for timely availability of stocks at the stores.
- Conduct product selection in coordination with the buying requirements and the product research received.
- Ensure adherence to financial plan in all key areas
- Determine buying requirements and formulate buying plan and budget.
- Review feedback from territories on Brand acceptance and customer expectations.
- Ensure effective in-season management across territories (stock balancing, markdown management, stock analysis, stock vs. sales performance). Brand Image
- Create the brand positioning in consultation with the Marketing team and Brand Principal / Brand General Manager.
- Maximize productivity in stores through effective deployment of resources at brand stores to ensure complete sell through as per brand product, style and assortment plans.
- Involve in recruitment and training of team members. Brand Merchandise Planning and Product Selection
- Create brand awareness “Club Apparel”.
- Maximize sales and profitability of brand stores in line with Company targets.
- Develop the brand launch strategy in consultation with the Brand General Manager.
- Study merchandise requirements for assigned brand by setting sourcing triggers based on actual sales, sales forecasts, company order parameters, inventory checks, forth coming events, replenishment needs.
- Control costs within budgetary guidelines for the brand stores