Sales / Marketing Jobs In South Africa 2022
Jobs In Western Cape 2022.
Company: Absa Bank
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To deliver sales support services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs). Selecting this role has a compensation & benefit impact in Botswana. Please contact Reward for details.
Customer Experience: Responsible for all customer enquiries, service level agreements, and to ensure delivery according to set standards. | Deal Facilitation: Handle all customer interactions professionally and efficiently | Contract Administration: Responsible for all customer enquiries, service level agreements, and to ensure delivery according to set standards.
Education and Experience Required Education:
- NQF Level 5 ∙ Essential: Good matric pass with English ∙
- Preferred: NQF Level 6 National diploma in credit, sales or administration
- Essential: At least 3 years of sales and or banking administration
- Preferred: 4 years Retail Banking experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Essential Competencies:
- Deciding and initiating action
- Following instructions and procedures
- Adhering to principles and values
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Applying expertise and technology
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives planning and organizing
Higher Certificate: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. In compliance with the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic representation of our workforce profile and add to the diversity of the Bank.Absa Bank Limited reserves the right not to make an appointment to the post as advertised