Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Reporting to the Head of Cyber Defense Center, Data Security Monitoring analyst is responsible to Monitor and respond to the data protection alerts generated by Data Leakage Monitoring systems regularly
- The incumbent should adhere to working hours which might require working for extended hours depending on job nature and task assigned. Maintain information security related to ADIB, throughout the period of employment.
- As soon as possible, report any potential or actual risks or incidents affecting the security of information to the helpdesk.
- Prepare projects status reports and submit to stakeholders on timely basis.
- The incumbent is responsible to take ownership, maintain & update documented processes or documentation related to his job function.
- Attend all the team meetings, one to one meeting to have a high level of communication culture.
- Ensure that data access is controlled and audited.
- In the event where processes or documentation are shared, the incumbent shall be responsible to inform the owner of any document about required changes or improvements. Co-operate with the team members in a cohesive and professional manner and proactive good attendance habits and maintain the reporting hierarchy in all matters.
- Timely response to email, tasks assigned and effective follow up with various stakeholders.
- Maintain Risk Free/control IT environment at ADIB
- Work closely with the business and applications teams and advocate the solutions created through CCOE (Act as Cloud Business partner Manager)
- Evaluate new services launched by Cloud providers and whitelist based on Security and compliance requirements
- Work closely with Cloud Engineering team and ensure business requirements are successfully translated to products/blueprints (Catalogue)
- Understand business requirements and translate it to Cloud products or Blueprints (Packaged Cloud solutions)
- Guide/support migration and project teams during project implementation (New projects)
- Review Cloud optimization reports and work with application stakeholders to optimize Cloud cost
- Work in collaboration with Chapter lead and provide view on technical challenges, risk and initiatives to be driven in alignment with business.
Qualification & Experience:
- Should hold certification in Azure Architecture (AZ-303, AZ-304)
- Good experience in designing Azure Cloud solution including
- Capability to guide the operations team during major incidents
- Well Architected framework
- Ability to define standards and package Cloud solutions that can be used by the business and application teams
- Proficient in creating high level and low-level Cloud solution Architecture
- Strong experience in Cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes, AKS, Service mesh & Containers
- Prior experience in handling large scale migration through Lift & Shift and modernization
- Deployment architecture and Patterns
- Experience in Multi-Cloud such as AWS/GCP is a plus
- Good understanding of Cloud data solutions and Networking
- Should have good understanding of designing distributed and scalable microservices applications on Cloud
- Good knowledge of transforming legacy application to Cloud native architectures
- Detailed Migration planning
- Migration methodologies and tools
- Experience in defining Cloud policies to enforce standards and audit the current environment
- Good understanding of Cloud Security including Data, Network, Identity and Applications
- Good knowledge in Cloud cost optimization by moving to PaaS, Functions and Containers
- Landing Zone design